Internships Roles Available
- Social Media Specialist
- Content Writer
- Graphics and Illustrators
Who’s this for?
- Students looking to get hands on experience
- People looking to be content creators and bloggers
- Youngsters looking to expand their knowledge of the pro level social media management
- Most Beneficial for BMM, BCom students
What should you expect to learn from your experience here?
What’s expected from you?
What are the pre-requisites for working with us?
What do you get for working with us?
Application for Internship Program
What is an internship?
‘An “internship” is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called “interns”, to work at a firm for a fixed, limited period of time.’
Let’s make it simpler for you – it’s a job before the actual job, a peek into your career before it actually starts. You will go to the office (unless you do a work-from-home internship), have real responsibilities, learn new skills and use your existing ones (if any), and get paid (generally). Sounds great, right?
Now, why you should do an internship?
Again, breaking it down to five main points –
1. Because work ex matters
– 44 out of 100 employers value relevant work experience more than any other qualifications while recruiting (Source : The Chronicle of Higher Education). Also, getting experience will do wonders to your confidence during any job interview.
2. Because it allows you to apply classroom knowledge in real life situations
– Internships give you a way to use your knowledge base, and expand it, by applying it in situations where the outcome is not the number of marks you score in an exam but something that could affect a whole company.
3. Because many students don’t know what they want
– Use Internships as tools to identify, or at times even discover, what you would be good at. Say, you get hired as a marketing intern at a company and that exposed you to content writing (marketing through articles), something that you loved and may think of making a career out of it.
4. Because it opens many doors
– Your mentor at the previous internship might put in a word for you with your next employer because she happens to know her. Likewise, an internship could open many doors for you. Even a recommendation letter works wonders at places.
5. Because you might earn college credit and even money
– Many colleges, going alongside the industrial demands, now mandate internships. Working at the office instead of studying for a theory paper is much better, isn’t it? Additionally, you will earn your pocket money for college days. How cool is that!
When should you do an internship?
Whenever you’re free! Companies hire interns round the year, but most students do internships during summers and winter breaks because they have no exams during this time and lesser curriculum engagements. There are many students who even do internships round the year; work-from-home internships can be a real awesome experience!
An internship can pave your way to that dream job. An internship can change your life. Stand out. Find an internship today! For the best internships just apply at socialdonut.co