Role: Flutter Developer (Android/iOS)
Location: Borivali West (Mumbai)
About the Role:
We are hiring a Sr. Flutter developer to engineer applications that will run across Android, iOS, and the web. We are looking for someone passionate about coding and can take ownership of applications, solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
You’ll be a key member of the team tasked with contributing to a number of high-value projects within #teamdonut
Have developed 2-3 iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;
- Experience in mobile software development.
- Over one year’s developing Flutter applications for mobile
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle.
- Experience with automated testing and building.
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools.
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code
- Java/Swift experience.
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API.
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design. Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Familiarity in Using Figma, Adobe XD
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
Understand customer requirements and how they translate into application features
Design creative prototypes according to requirements and develop the applications with Write
high quality code within deadlines
Troubleshoot and debug applications. Conduct unit, functional and non-functional testing
To have a have a working practice of DevOps tools.
To record and spread best-practice knowledge between the solution architect teams.
To recognize the Android market requirement, client base, and corporate requirements
Let’s connect to have a quick round of discussion.
You could reach out to us at email@example.com