We are looking for a driven Social Media Marketer to attract and interact with online communities and networks users.
What does a Social Media Executive do?
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with ability to work with multiple accounts and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- Should understand Communications, Branding, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Should be able to dissect existing campaigns and present analytical proof
- Should be well versed with MS word, Power-point and Excel
- Knows how to use Google Analytics
- Knows in and out of FB Page and Business Ad Manager
- Ability to understand SEO & Traffic Reports of SEMRush, Moz , Ahref.
- Brownie points for other tools you are well versed with
eg, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop etc.