Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Corel Draw, Illustrator, Affinity Designer, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
If you love enriching user experiences by creating better interfaces, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a UI/X designer to create amazing user experiences, design websites, dashboards and app screens, capture feedback and optimize digital experiences for our clients.
What does a UI/X Designer do?
You should have a strong grasp of Human Interface Designing, UX Concepts and UI tools. Be able to understand user requirements and align with business goals to help create products from concept to execution.
UI/X Designers work with the product, engineering, marketing teams, supporting teams, and vendors to create user centric designs.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Create research based User Personas, UX Journeys and Product Flow
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Create style standards & design guides for fonts, colors and images
- Lead objective driven brainstorm sessions
- Writing UX Copy
- Collaborate with internal teams to create optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thoughts and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Demonstrable experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- An understanding of Industry terms
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Balamiq, Draw.io, Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, MixPanel)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- Should understand Communications, Branding, Marketing, Business
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Should be well versed with MS word, Power-point and Excel
- Must know how to use Google Analytics and other tools alike
- Use of UI/X design & prototyping tools like Figma, Framer, Adobe XD, Anima.
- Brownie points for other tools you are well versed with
eg. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Affinity Designer, Priciple, etc